Ex Display - Vita Armchair Kate Watson-Smyth Edit Mulberry
Technical and Dimensions
Design & Detail
This sustainable armchair is made in collaboration with award-winning interiors journalist Kate Watson-Smyth, combining our shared passions for design, quality and sustainability.
The timeless design is built to last a lifetime. The frame is made with FSC-certified beechwood and the sofa comes in eight different shades of recycled velvet or cotton. The curved back, fixed seat and turned legs effortlessly bring traditional and contemporary styles together.
At home in: a sitting room or drawing room.
- The seat is designed with a foam pad wrapped in clever cells of feathers and down.
- The backrest has serpentine springs and soft foam upholstery.
- We interline as standard, so even with the cover off it still looks good.
- The beechwood frame and plywood box section are all FSC certified.
- Made using recycled fabrics.