Available Now - Jake Sofa - 2 Seater - Brooklands Leather Tan
Finance options available - Would you like to pay by finance?
Technical and Dimensions
Design & Detail
Our bestselling Jake Modern Sofa has an ingenious design to ensure that you get all the back support you need. Its clever built-in bolster lets you tilt the back cushion forward when you want more support, and out of the way, when you don't. As well as this, the angled arms, turned legs and feather-wrapped cushions add to the sleek style and comfort of this contemporary sofa.
At home in: the sitting room or drawing room for supported relaxation.
- The seat is designed with a foam pad wrapped in clever cells of feathers and down.
- The backrest has serpentine springs and soft foam upholstery.
- Bolster cushions for extra support
- We interline as standard, so even with the cover off it still looks good.
- The beechwood frame is FSC certified.
Delivery & Returns
In the very unlikely event that you are unhappy with your product, we have a 14 day return policy (UK Mainland orders only). We will collect it and refund you in full (with the exception of bespoke orders).
Please note, all orders in leather are classed as bespoke, therefore non returnable.
Products are made to order with a 6-10 week lead time, subject to the chosen fabric being in stock.
Please note orders from the Cabbages & Roses Collaboration have an extended lead time of 10-12 weeks.