Love Your Home is a close knit, creative company retailing high end, bespoke furniture. Our family run, small team is based in the beautiful Surrey countryside and is passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, right down to the delivery of the final product.
We have an immediate requirement for a Warehouse Manager to head up our growing delivery team based at our Tilford warehouse, in Surrey. You will be managing our delivery team, overseeing logistics and organising the warehouse as we take on a larger percentage of our delivery requirements in house.
This role involves managing all aspects of our warehouse operations. Responsibilities include to:
- Manage a small, growing team of warehouse operatives and van drivers.
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations.
- Liaise with external transportation and logistics providers and customers.
- Design and implement best practice logistics processes for the company.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems to maintain high levels of quality and service at all times.
- Oversee the quality checks, delivery schedules, and transport costs.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
- Ensure the delivery team’s compliance with company policies and procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Oversee inventory stock takes and stock movements.
- Maintain accurate IT systems and records of stock.
- Oversee inbound and outbound transport.
The ideal candidate is able to confidently manage a small team, work in an organised manner and use their initiative and experience to develop a growing logistics department. This role offers a high degree of variety, friendly working environment and great scope for development. As a growing business, every new team member here has the opportunity to truly make the role their own and have a meaningful impact within Love Your Home.
- 2 years experience in warehouse management or similar logistics roles.
- Clean driving licence
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Business Suite
- Access to personal transport as we’re located in a rural business park
Job Type: Full time, Permanent