Inspired by the 1930s elegance of Villa Necchi Campiglio in Milan, this designer armchair brings a fresh twist to classic curves.
Technical and Dimensions
Design & Detail
This seriously comfy armchair is part of our Ottilie collection. The clean, similine style is designed with relaxing in mind: the skinny arms, deep seat and high back provide more room to lounge against the soft feather-wrapped cushions. It comes with loose covers to make it easier to clean and is also available with tall legs.
At home in: the sitting room, drawing room, bedroom, playroom or wherever you want to relax.
Please note this item comes with Dark Oak legs as standard. If you would like to change the colour to an alternative then please contact the showroom to place your order.
- The deep seat is designed with a foam pad wrapped in clever cells of feathers and down.
- The backrest has serpentine springs and soft foam upholstery.
- Comes in several parts, including removable arms, for easy assembly.
- We interline as standard, so even with the cover off it still looks good.
- The beechwood frame is FSC certified.
- Slender arms provide more room for sitting or sleeping.
- Choose from our range of different fabrics
Delivery & Returns
In the very unlikely event that you are unhappy with your product, we have a 14 day return policy (UK Mainland orders only). We will collect it and refund you in full (with the exception of bespoke orders).
Please note, all orders in leather are classed as bespoke, therefore non returnable.
Products are made to order with a 6-10 week lead time, subject to the chosen fabric being in stock.
Please note orders from the Cabbages & Roses Collaboration have an extended lead time of 10-12 weeks.
Download quickfit guide
Ensure that the piece of furniture you love will fit into your home. Download QuickFit guide
Need something different?
Please contact us with your bespoke request to speak to a member of our team.