Saturday Showroom Assistant
This is a great opportunity for a creative, confident and organised individual wishing to further their career in furniture and interiors.
You should have a passion for home furnishings and textiles and be keen to learn. In this role you will be guiding customers with their purchases, advising on colours, fabrics and taking bespoke orders to ensure every customer walks away with exactly what they want. You should be confident speaking to customers, and have excellent attention to detail.
You will be responsible for generating new sales and all related administration.
- Welcoming and interacting with customers in the showroom, making refreshments
- Answering phones, emails and online chats - responding quickly to customer queries
- Developing customer relationships
- Converting sales prospects
- Handling bespoke projects and enquiries
- Preparing customer quotes in the retail system
- Updating the CRM retail system with order stages and ensuring accuracy of detail before processing to ordering stage
- Guardsman and Interest Free Credit sales and registrations
- Supporting the Sales and Admin Managers in their daily tasks
- Tidying and maintaining the showroom
- Brochure and product card replenishment
The role would be every Saturday. Hours are Saturday 9.00am-5pm
Job Type: Part time, Permanent