This is a great opportunity for a creative, confident and organised individual wishing to work within our friendly team. An interest in furnishings and textiles would be an advantage however is not essential. You should be confident speaking to customers, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Welcoming and interacting with customers in the showroom, making refreshments
- Answering phones, emails and online chats - responding quickly to customer queries
- Preparing customer quotes
- Updating the CRM retail system with order stages and ensuring accuracy of detail before processing to ordering stage
- Supporting the Sales and Admin Managers in their daily tasks
- Tidying and maintaining the showroom
- Brochure and product card replenishment
Position: Permanent, Full-time. You would be required to work weekends on rotation.
Location: Personal transport is required due to the location.
Please apply with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.