Sales & Administration Assistant
This is a great opportunity for a creative, confident and organised individual to work within a close knit team and creative business. The role supports both our sales team and administration department, in both a customer service and more organizational, administrative capacity. The ideal candidate for this role will be confident speaking to customers, and have excellent attention to detail. This position offers excellent experience for anyone looking to work in the interior design industry. Experience in customer service is required. Familiarity with CRM systems is preferred. Our showroom is based in the Surrey countryside so the role will require personal transport.
- Welcoming and helping with customers in the Showroom.
- Answering phones, emails and online chats - responding quickly to customer queries.
- Preparing customer quotes.
- Closing sales, processing orders and taking balance payments.
- Updating the CRM retail system with order stages and ensuring accuracy of detail before processing to ordering stage.
- Supporting the Sales and Admin Managers in their daily tasks.
- Tidying and maintaining the Showroom.
- Processing IFC orders.
- Assisting on preparing delivery notes and truck lists for product deliveries.
- Updating clients on every stage of the production and delivery of their order.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm - includes some Weekends
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please email your cv with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org