Marketing & PR Coordinator
We are a close-knit company so the position offers a friendly working environment and excellent scope for development. As a rapidly growing business, there is clear opportunity to make the role your own, have your ideas heard and make a meaningful impact within Love Your Home.
The ideal candidate will keep up to date with the latest interiors and social media trends. The position is suitable for an independent worker who is highly organised and confidently prioritises a mixed workload.
- Coordinating the wider marketing team (including paid social, content creation, press, PR and web) to align all aspects of marketing to one marketing calendar.
- Scheduling and monitoring organic social media activity
- Liaising with influencers and organising collaborations
- Creating advertisements for press on Adobe InDesign
- Creating marketing material and POS for our showroom
- Working with press contacts on editorial features and press loans
- Assisting with the production of in-house commercial shoots, including with hire for the location, photographer and props
- Managing all external queries for marketing via email and over the phone
Must have experience in:
- Using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
Beneficial to have experience in:
- Email Campaign system such as Mailchimp or Zoho Campaigns
- Magento 2
Position: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: 9 - 5:30 Monday - Friday
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Tilford, Surrey. We are based in the Surrey countryside so the role will require personal transport.