- Hand built solid beech frame
- Excellent quality standard at a reasonable price
- Free fabric samples on request
- Bespoke sizes possible - please call with your requirements
L80cm x D92cm x H85cm
Technical and Dimensions
|Armchair: Width 80cm x Depth 92cm x Height 85cm|
Design & Detail
This modernist armchair effortlessly brings 1950s vintage to your home.
Clean lines, tapered legs and simple buttons highlight the fresh, timeless design of our Harper Armchair. Slim arms allow for more lounging space, while we've also added a memory foam layer onto the seat for added comfort.
At home in: the sitting room, drawing room or study for vintage flair.
- The seat is designed with a foam pad wrapped in clever cells of feathers and down.
- The backrest is padded for comfort.
- We interline as standard, so even with the cover off it still looks good.
- The beechwood frame is FSC certified.
- Comes in 100 different fabrics and colours.
Delivery & Returns
In the very unlikely event that you are unhappy with your product, we have a 14 day return policy (UK Mainland orders only). We will collect it and refund you in full (with the exception of bespoke orders).
Please note, all orders in leather are classed as bespoke, therefore non returnable.
Products are made to order with a 6-10 week lead time, subject to the chosen fabric being in stock.
Please note orders from the Cabbages & Roses Collaboration have an extended lead time of 10-12 weeks.