Earl Grey Armchair
Earl Grey Armchair
Like the sofa of the same name, the Earl Grey Armchair has beautiful rounded arms, tapered legs and an extra deep seat that you can curl up on.
Technical and Dimensions
Design & Detail
The Earl Grey Armchair has rounded arms, tapered mid-century legs and an extra deep seat. Buttoning, tufting and piping respectfully nod to the past, while sleek modern legs, arms and unbuttoned, fluted sides give a contemporary edge to this buttoned armchair.
At home in: the playroom, sitting room, drawing room or the bay window of a bedroom.
- The extra deep chair seat is designed with a foam pad wrapped in clever cells of feathers and down.
- The backrest has serpentine springs and soft foam upholstery.
- Comes with feather- and down-filled scatter cushions as standard.
- Comes in several parts, including removable arms, for easy assembly.
- We interline as standard, so even with the cover off it still looks good.
- The beechwood frame is FSC certified.
- Available in 100 different fabrics and colours.
- Choice of either silicone wadding or feather-wrapped cushions.
Delivery & Returns
In the very unlikely event that you are unhappy with your product, we have a 14 day return policy (UK Mainland orders only). We will collect it and refund you in full (with the exception of bespoke orders).
Please note, all orders in leather are classed as bespoke, therefore non returnable.
Products are made to order with a 6-10 week lead time, subject to the chosen fabric being in stock.
Please note orders from the Cabbages & Roses Collaboration have an extended lead time of 10-12 weeks.
Download quickfit guide
Ensure that the piece of furniture you love will fit into your home. Download QuickFit guide
Need something different?
Please contact us with your bespoke request to speak to a member of our team.