An Update on COVID-19
We hope that you and your family are safe and well and wanted to keep you up date with Love Your Home orders. We are a very well established family-run business with a strong balance sheet, no debt and low overheads. We have been working very hard to service our customers through the current fast changing environment, where the main impact on our business has been through the effect of government social distancing rules on delivery availability.
We hope you understand that this has meant deliveries taking a little longer than usual. To reassure you, if you have an order in process, we anticipate making deliveries from 11th May onwards, although this will obviously be subject to the Government guidelines in place at the time. For new orders, we have prudently decided to revise our delivery timeframe from the usual 6-8 weeks to 8-12 weeks for the foreseeable future.
Whilst it is frustrating not to be able to undertake that our products will with you more quickly, knowing the logistical challenges there are, we believe it is far more important to be open and realistic with you. If you have more urgent requirements, we have a wide selection of In-Stock items which are on our website and we have set up an in-house delivery service with a driver who can offer kerb-side (i.e. non-contact) deliveries on a much shorter time-frame.
Given our ability to tailor pieces for customer's exact needs, we are providing Video Showroom Appointments for customers so that we can show you particular products around our Barn and work with you to make sure you can still benefit from our full offering. If you would like to chat to a member of our sales team, Izzy, Sam and Leigh are available Sunday to Saturday during our normal hours.
Leigh & Abi
COVID 19 FAQs
- Q. Can I still place an order?
- A. Yes. You can order online, over the phone on 01483 410007 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our teams are all working from home during usual opening hours and are happy to help you place your order. We are still able to send out fabric samples to help you make a decision.
- Q. I'm thinking of placing an order? Will you be able to make and deliver it?
- A. Our workshop in Europe is currently still making all new orders. We are stating a lead time of 8-12 weeks just as a precautionary measure to allow for the delivery delays. This is subject to change as the situation evolves. Due to the recent lockdown our delivery companies are temporarily suspending all deliveries to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our delivery teams. You can continue to order and we will aim to get your order to you as soon as possible once the lockdown is lifted. The sooner you order, the higher up the queue you'll be for delivery.
- Q. Is your Showroom still open?
- A. Due to the recent lockdown and social distancing measures our Showroom is now closed to the public. To help you still be able to view the product, we have created a Showroom Video Appointment Service. This enables you to have a live video call with a member of the team where they can take you round the product and answer any questions you have whilst being in the comfort and safety of your own home.
- Q. What if my order is still in production or hasn't yet been delivered? Will it be delivered to me?
- A. All orders that are currently in production are still going ahead and will be kept safe in our warehouse ready for when the delivery companies are able to resume as normal. Our delivery companies are temporarily suspending all two man deliveries to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our delivery teams. Our production team will be in contact regularly to keep you updated with your order. There is the possibility of orders being collected from our warehouse and we are exploring the possibility of one man kerbside deliveries.
- Q. What precautions are your company taking to prevent the spread of Covid-19?
- A. Our staff members are all currently working safely from home. If you have a Video Showroom Appointment booked, only one staff member will attend the Showroom for your appointment to adhere to the social distancing regulations.
- Q. Can I still get in touch with your customer services team?
- A. Yes. You can contact our customer team via email at email@example.com or by phone on 01483 410007. If you have any questions about product, our sales team can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Of course, the situation is evolving rapidly, and we will keep you updated if things change. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and support. If you have any further questions please call 01483 410007 or email email@example.com.